Monday, June 20, 2011

lizyl left you a message




Hello! It's me again!
Ok, let's get this out of the way, shall we?

Ma and Pa - Thank you for giving me my life. Thank you for not disowning me everytime i flunked school and for the scandalous act way back highschool (you know what i mean). Thank you for buying me all those Balay-Balay toys when i was a kid'o, and thank you for giving me allowance though it wasnt all went to school projects. Thank you for everything. I love you.

My brothers - Thank you for being my silent pillars, and thank you for forgiving me for the times I'd take all the "ulam" and leave none for you. For June Joe who listened to all my dramas though i know he dont really care. Oh, Harry, btw, sorry for getting your things and returning it broken for all those years back. I love y'all.

Cellphones/MP4 - Thank you for keeping me sane and singing me songs at night. Sorry for dropping one of you in canal water. It won't happen again, I promise. Three years and still going strong! I'm proud of us! :D

Camera - Thank you for giving me hopes when things go wrong. I know your lonely right there. I'll promise to buy you in the right time baby, and i'll get you hook or by crook.

My bestfriends/kababata - Thank you for loving me no matter what. I know I can be incredibly difficult at times, but I've grown up a lot since we first met 16 years ago. here's to the next 100 years. I love you all.

My 'exes' - Thank you for not cursing me for breaking your hearts and giving me enough reasons NOT TO KILL YOU after breaking mine. and thank you for still keeping in touch and showing support. I've learned a lot, and I know I'll do it right with the next person I fall for. I love y'all.

My car - I have to deal up with this! I know , you're pretty damn high maintenance, but you're worth every cent i put into keeping you so p-p-p-presh and c-c-c-c-clean. I promise not to space out too much while driving you soon. I love you.

My friends - You're all daft, but they say birds of the same feather flock together. Thank you for some of the happiest moments of my life, and thank you for being there when i was at my worst. We may be more dysfunctional than any other, but I love ya'll the way you are.

The Greatest love of my life - It feels so great to finally be able to look at you and not die inside. Loving you has been crazy, but I can honestly say it was worth all the lessons learned. Thank you for showing me what it means to fight, and what it means to let go. I know you dont want me to say this but I love you... but things were different now.

My almost better-half - I've said everything I could say. Don't ever let that berluti break your heart again, ok? You are worth far more than that shoes ever made you feel haha. You deserve someone who'll show you exactly what it means to be loved. You've only just begun. I wish you well.

My Soulmate - Where the hell are you? Do i already know you, or have we yet to meet? When we both find out, let's talk about it over Starbucks (we already have one here in davao), yah? Your treat. :P

Myself - You didn't turn out so badly, kid. A few bumps and bruises, but overall, still in nice condition. It's gonna be a long road ahead, so make sure you pick out nice travelling shoes. I'm learning to love you. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment