Saturday, January 10, 2009

comfy???(assingment no.3)

Question:
Among the data gathering techniques used in systems analysis are interviewing, document review, observation, and use of questionnaires. Considering your personality type, which of these would you be most comfortable with and why?

Answer:
Others say, ask a question and you'll know the person BUT I SAY observe in silence and you'll see behind a face in one's personality.

Observation is either an activity of a living being (such as a human), consisting of receiving knowledge of the outside world through the senses, or the recording of data using scientific instruments. The term may also refer to any datum collected during this activity.-wikipedia

Well I guess that explain all. I would prefer the observation, not only because I'm comfortable with it but nonetheless (for me) it's the best way to know the real,real,real deal.

Lizyl P. Mercurio

No comments:

Post a Comment