Sunday, January 4, 2009

adaptive or predictive... which is which?

problem: Following the SDLC model, please discuss the acitvities/steps that you will undertake in order to achieve your objective/s in life. what approach(es) would you use, predictive/adaptive?.. your own version of SDLC pls...

as for me, my first step would be having a concrete plan in order for me to achieve my objectives in life. Everything starts with a plan (though I'm a go-with-the-flow person sometimes), it would be a better foundation before anything else. The second will be my starting point. I mean it must be more on work rather than imagining, but of course thinking would be part of it. And the rest? Oh! let God be my guide :). Prayers would be my best action. haha.

What approaches would I use,predictive/adaptive?

In my decisions in life, I am an adaptive-person. Like I said in the upper part of this I don't usually make plans in anything and everything that comes along my way ( my school life would be a different story hahaha :) ) It's not that I'm a totally irresponsible lady, what I mean is that there were things in life which is not worth thinking for. And I would rather disregard it for I know God has a purpose about it.
Yet things in school is really far different among those of my life. In school it's better that adaptive and predictive goes in hand. We'll use predictive in order for as to have this what we called sop or the standard operating procedure. The teachers will,of course, set a deadline. And as a student, we know the a deadline is a deadline(but it's really up to the teacher if he/she will give us the 'palugit' hahahaha). Kidding aside, on the contrary adaptive must also be implemented What's the benefit? Everybody must be open in all posibilities, other ideas, brilliant opinions and anything under the sun for we never know what will happen next. It may result to a better or the best project ever.

-Lizyl Mercurio-

No comments:

Post a Comment